skip to main content
Home  /  Resources


Physics and Astronomy TAs

All TAs

  • If you are concerned about someone with suicidal thoughts or behaviors, threats to the community, or other situations requiring emergency response, please call Campus Security at 626-395-5000 or Counseling Services at 626-395-8331 for assistance.

    For non-urgent situations, when you are concerned about the mental/academic/otherwise well-being of a student, please file a CARE Report here. If you are confused whether to file a CARE Report, you can discuss this with the TA Fellow or the instructor of your course.
  • Undergraduate Student Support Resource Card
  • Graduate Student Support Resource Card